After all changes that search engines have gone through over the past few years, you might think that article submission websites and article marketing are no longer of use. Actually, Google’s Hummingbird algorithm, along with other major search engines, still reward links gained from article directories. Submitting articles to directories has many other benefits as well. Article submission can help you to:
- Showcase your expertise. Articles that share valuable information about your industry will help you gain trust from future clients and build your brand. By sharing expertise and publishing to article directories, you will begin to be seen as a resource and a go-to person/company in your field.
- Improve your page rank with relevant backlinks: Google likes to see links to your website content from relevant and highly trafficked websites. Directory sites fill the bill–and the links at the end of each of your articles will in draw more traffic, giving you more credibility with search engines.
- Quickly boost natural search rankings: Other types of content marketing will help you in natural search, but article submission websites can make a difference much faster than merely publishing to your own website and social media. Article submission tools and services as coded to be easily indexed by Google and other search engines.
- Increase your website traffic: The more you publish online, the more often you have an opportunity to show up in search results. When your audience reads your article–if it’s useful and interesting to them–they’ll be motivated to click the link and visit your website in droves.
- Bring in leads: All the increased traffic you get will be guaranteed relevant, of course. With your widely distributed articles, you’ll attract not just “random” traffic, but people already interested in your industry, product or service and impressed by your expertise. These are hot leads.
- Get long term value from permanent links: As long as your topics are relevant, your article will continue to be found on the highly trafficked directory sites and keep sending you traffic into the future.
Convinced? Now check out our free article submission page.