Migrating to the cloud, however, isn’t something you can take lightly. Migrating business systems to a cloud-based environment has its challenges. In this article, we are going to discuss those challenges and pitfalls, and how to best avoid them when migrating your own business systems to the cloud.
London Entrepreneurs Network Bio
Tell us about your entrepreneurial journey: from the start up to now
But, in addition to lengthy development times, a website can be a substantial investment. Agencies charge thousands for even simple websites and freelancers are often unreliable and not transparent about pricing. And both, after handing over the keys, leave clients to fare for themselves. As a consequence, maintaining a website can be a tall order for many companies who have neither the staff nor the budget to do it properly. Yet, going without one and missing out on the thriving online market is not an option. So, what are businesses to do?
MBJ’s Website as a Service (WaaS) allows for even small businesses to have a quality website. Instead of dealing with all the spinning plates, a dedicated external staff builds, develops, manages the site, and reports back to you — like having your own in-house IT team.
To recap, WaaS makes your life easier by…
In reality, as business owners we never know what that one thing is we want the user to do.
We throw in all the services we offer, add jazzy over complex images, multiple fonts “Because they look nice” and then wonder why nothing’s happening on our site.
Simple design works every time. No matter if you’re working on your website, email newsletter or print media, simple design is proven to be more visually appealing and creates a better first impression. As you should know by now, first impressions are everything.
- Showcase your expertise. Articles that share valuable information about your industry will help you gain trust from future clients and build your brand. By sharing expertise and publishing to article directories, you will begin to be seen as a resource and a go-to person/company in your field.
- Improve your page rank with relevant backlinks: Google likes to see links to your website content from relevant and highly trafficked websites. Directory sites fill the bill–and the links at the end of each of your articles will in draw more traffic, giving you more credibility with search engines.
- Quickly boost natural search rankings: Other types of content marketing will help you in natural search, but article submission websites can make a difference much faster than merely publishing to your own website and social media. Article submission tools and services as coded to be easily indexed by Google and other search engines.
- Increase your website traffic: The more you publish online, the more often you have an opportunity to show up in search results. When your audience reads your article–if it’s useful and interesting to them–they’ll be motivated to click the link and visit your website in droves.
- Bring in leads: All the increased traffic you get will be guaranteed relevant, of course. With your widely distributed articles, you’ll attract not just “random” traffic, but people already interested in your industry, product or service and impressed by your expertise. These are hot leads.
Convinced? Now check out our
free article submission