THEBIZ.CO.UK DMCA COPYRIGHT POLICY
- It is TheBiz.co.uk’s Policy that any work(s) or material(s) that infringe on another’s copyright will be removed from our website upon receipt of a bona fide infringement notification sent to an individual designated to manage copyright infringement claims (“Designated Copyright Agent”). Reporting Copyright Infringement
To submit an infringement notification to TheBiz.co.uk’s Designated Copyright Agent regarding one or more of your copyrights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- A description of the material(s) you believe to be infringing on your copyright, including information related to the location of the infringing material(s) you seek to remove. Make sure that you provide sufficient detail in your description so that TheBiz.co.uk can find and verify the existence of the material;
- A description of any copyrighted work(s) or material(s) that you, or the party you are authorized to represent, own related to the allegedly infringing materials;
- A physically or electronically signed statement made under penalty of perjury confirming that you are the owner of the copyrighted material(s), or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. This signed statement must include the following language:
- “I have a good faith belief that TheBiz.co.uk’s use of the copyrighted material was not authorized by the copyright owner or its agent, and is not a fair use under the law.”
- “I declare under penalty of perjury that I am the owner of the copyright, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, that is allegedly being infringed.”
- Your contact information including your phone number, email address, and postal address.
- Thebizco.uk’s Designated Copyright Agent will evaluate your request and respond within a reasonable amount of time. If TheBiz.co.uk removes any information from its website, TheBiz.co.uk reserves the right to report the matter to www.chillingeffects.org, as well as publish a record of the report on the website location where the allegedly infringing copyrightable material used to reside.